Construction Trade Qualifications takes the privacy of participants very seriously and complies with all legislative requirements. These include the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 and relate to the Privacy Act 1988.
If you chose not to provide identification evidence Construction Trade Qualifications may not be able to provide you with training services or issue appropriate qualifications.
Construction Trade Qualifications seeks your consent to collection, use and disclose of your USI and associated personal information in line with the Student Identifiers Act 2014. Your personal information will not be shared or disclosed other than as described, without your consent.
FEES AND REFUNDS POLICY
All States - Fee for Service Program Delivery, the following will apply:
- Learners who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Learners who give notice to cancel their enrolment less than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 75% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (25%) by CTQ is required to cover the costs of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the student’s initial intention to undertake the training.
- Learners who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
NSW Smart & Skilled the following will apply:
When a Student withdraws from a Training/Course after Enrolment the following will apply:
Withdrawal without penalty
Students who withdraw from the Smart and Skilled training program prior to Induction & Commencement of Training will not be invoiced a student fee.
The Induction date will be known as the “Withdrawal with no penalty Cut-off Date”
Withdrawn after the cut-off date
A student who withdraws post Induction and Commencement of Training not be Eligible for a Refund of Fees payable, please see Deferring Student Section of the Policy
The student or employer will be provided with a Statement of Fees paid and any refund if applicable.
A Student may defer their training/course for up to 12 months from your initial enrolment. If a student returns to training within that 12month period a new Smart and Skilled Fee will not be charged.
If you do not return to your training/course within that 12 month period, you will be reassessed via NSW Smart and Skilled to determine the appropriate fee at the time of your new enrolment.
Students who have withdrawn, cancelled or been ceased traineeship employment.
NOTE – Withdrawal from a course/training program or Traineeship must be made in writing to
Construction Trade Qualifications - email@example.com
ALL STUDENTS – PRIVACY STATEMENT AND STUDENT DECLARATION
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Construction Trade Qualifications is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by Construction Trade Qualifications for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Construction Trade Qualifications may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
· School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
· Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
· Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
· Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
· Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
· facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
· understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
· administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au
Student Declaration and Consent
· I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my knowledge is true and correct.
· I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above
· I hereby release my Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number to Construction Trade Qualifications for the purpose of reporting to the Student Identifiers Registrar
· I declare that I have received information about the qualification, training course or program and wish to enrol in this training.
Student Legal Name